These are listings of vehicles Wanted or For Sale that are endorsed by a Poway Cruiser.
Please send your listing to Bill.Personius@PowayCruisers.com
The Listing will appear for 120 days
For Sale: ’33 Ford 4Dr Sedan Hot Rod
This an all-steel 1933 Ford custom street rod sedan and has been meticulously maintained with about 8,700 miles since being completed. It is a professional level, top-dollar built ride. The 3-inch-thick binder of receipts prove it! If you are looking for a family road trip hotrod, or something to take to shows, this is the real deal ’33 Ford for you! Curb appeal is second to none and this street rod turns heads everywhere it goes.
Some overall features are:
- A mirror gloss black paint job with traditional and tasteful hot rod flames,
- Finish quality is excellent with laser-straight sheet metal, great door fit on the suicide doors, and even gaps all around.
- The body lines are complimented by the proper hot rod stance with chrome wire wheels with chrome Ford caps and wrapped in big-n-little radial tires.
- The unfilled top was chopped the correct amount and it maintains a functional crank-out chrome windshield.
- Has oversized chrome headlights and peaked-glass chrome driving lights.
- The iconic perfect chrome front grille
This 1933 Ford Sedan is licensed in CA as a 1933 Ford with a clear original VIN on the frame. The front suspension is typical hot rod with a transverse leaf spring, dropped I-beam axle, 4-bar with chrome shocks and power disc brakes. The rear is a Ford 8 inch suspended by parallel leaf springs with drum brakes.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Powered by a ZZ4 small block Chevy 350 cubic inch V8 crate engine with around 355 horsepower and 405 ft/lbs of torque.
- Polished Edelbrock performance carb with electric choke,
- GM performance aluminum intake,
- Performance HEI distributor,
- Top Gun 10mm plug wires,
- polished billet open element air cleaner with matching polished billet aluminum valve covers,
- Chrome air conditioning compressor.
- To help keep heat down, the entire true-dual exhaust system has been Jet Hot coated, from the block hugger headers to the performance mufflers and back to the chrome exhaust tips that exit out the rear of the car and sound fantastic.
- The Ron Mangus interior puts the cherry on top of this build. This high-end, two-tone tan and black leather interior is absolutely gorgeous. The sedan has custom bucket-bench seats with seatbelts front and rear, matching door panels, custom center drink/shifter console, headliner with dome light and custom overhead console that has storage and modern stereo head unit.
- The chrome electric power-assist tilt steering column is capped with a leather wrapped billet banjo style steering wheel that allows plenty of room while providing great driver control.
- The VDO performance gauges are located in an attractive engine turned dash insert and allow easy monitoring as you ride in comfort with air conditioning and heating.
- If you prefer, raise or lower the power windows, open the cowl vent or crack the still functional chopped front windshield.
This hot rod was done right and it looks like what a street rod should be from every angle. The underside was done nearly as nicely as the top and the car runs and drives great. The fenders have been undercoated to minimize the potential of rock chips and spiders. This sedan is a true highway cruiser with an automatic overdrive transmission that also has enough power to push you back in the seat when hot rodding around town. This car not only looks great but sounds mean as well. It actually looks better in person than it does in these pics. If sold in California, the perfect 1933 California Black and Gold license plates will go with the car.
“Price reduced to sell at $49K OBO.” For more information or to see the car, contact Chris Cowman at firstname.lastname@example.org
More pictures are available upon request.
1952 Chevrolet Business Coupe
- Black with grey interior
- Straight 6 194 CID engine from 64 Chevelle
- New TCI 350 TH automatic transmission
- 12 Volt upgrade
- New Coker white wall tires (less than 100 miles)
- New aluminum radiator
- New front disc brakes from 73-77 Chevelle and rear drums
- All new brake lines
- Newly rebuilt 1 BBL carburetor
- All new engine hoses and gaskets
- New gas tank and fuel lines
- New rear leaf springs
- Front and rear seatbelts installed
- New registration Feb.2022 just paid.
- Contact Don….(714) 390-9657 Huntington Beach Area
1941 Ford 2-door Sedan $35,000
Contact Lynn Kunce (858) 338-0375
Plus extra bumper, chrome front grill and one chromed side grill, front bra, and miscellaneous small parts