These are listings of vehicles Wanted or For Sale that are endorsed by a Poway Cruiser.
Please send your listing to Bill.Personius@PowayCruisers.com
The Listing will appear for 120 days
For Sale: ’33 Ford 4Dr Sedan Hot Rod
This an all-steel 1933 Ford custom street rod sedan and has been meticulously maintained with about 8,700 miles since being completed. It is a professional level, top-dollar built ride. The 3-inch-thick binder of receipts prove it! If you are looking for a family road trip hotrod, or something to take to shows, this is the real deal ’33 Ford for you! Curb appeal is second to none and this street rod turns heads everywhere it goes.
Some overall features are:
- A mirror gloss black paint job with traditional and tasteful hot rod flames,
- Finish quality is excellent with laser-straight sheet metal, great door fit on the suicide doors, and even gaps all around.
- The body lines are complimented by the proper hot rod stance with chrome wire wheels with chrome Ford caps and wrapped in big-n-little radial tires.
- The unfilled top was chopped the correct amount and it maintains a functional crank-out chrome windshield.
- Has oversized chrome headlights and peaked-glass chrome driving lights.
- The iconic perfect chrome front grille
This 1933 Ford Sedan is licensed in CA as a 1933 Ford with a clear original VIN on the frame. The front suspension is typical hot rod with a transverse leaf spring, dropped I-beam axle, 4-bar with chrome shocks and power disc brakes. The rear is a Ford 8 inch suspended by parallel leaf springs with drum brakes.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Powered by a ZZ4 small block Chevy 350 cubic inch V8 crate engine with around 355 horsepower and 405 ft/lbs of torque.
- Polished Edelbrock performance carb with electric choke,
- GM performance aluminum intake,
- Performance HEI distributor,
- Top Gun 10mm plug wires,
- polished billet open element air cleaner with matching polished billet aluminum valve covers,
- Chrome air conditioning compressor.
- To help keep heat down, the entire true-dual exhaust system has been Jet Hot coated, from the block hugger headers to the performance mufflers and back to the chrome exhaust tips that exit out the rear of the car and sound fantastic.
- The Ron Mangus interior puts the cherry on top of this build. This high-end, two-tone tan and black leather interior is absolutely gorgeous. The sedan has custom bucket-bench seats with seatbelts front and rear, matching door panels, custom center drink/shifter console, headliner with dome light and custom overhead console that has storage and modern stereo head unit.
- The chrome electric power-assist tilt steering column is capped with a leather wrapped billet banjo style steering wheel that allows plenty of room while providing great driver control.
- The VDO performance gauges are located in an attractive engine turned dash insert and allow easy monitoring as you ride in comfort with air conditioning and heating.
- If you prefer, raise or lower the power windows, open the cowl vent or crack the still functional chopped front windshield.
This hot rod was done right and it looks like what a street rod should be from every angle. The underside was done nearly as nicely as the top and the car runs and drives great. The fenders have been undercoated to minimize the potential of rock chips and spiders. This sedan is a true highway cruiser with an automatic overdrive transmission that also has enough power to push you back in the seat when hot rodding around town. This car not only looks great but sounds mean as well. It actually looks better in person than it does in these pics. If sold in California, the perfect 1933 California Black and Gold license plates will go with the car.
Priced to sell at $59K. For more information or to see the car, contact Chris Cowman at email@example.com
More pictures are available upon request.
For Sale: 1967 Pontiac GTO
This is a rare and correct, original numbers matching 1967 Pontiac GTO with Factory HO option and 4 speed manual transmission. It was a part of the Jim Glauser collection. Features are:
- It was ordered new in the classic color combination of Tyrol Blue (Paint Code F) with Parchment interior (Trim Code 224).
- The features include:
- Air Conditioning (Tri Comfort),
- Power steering Power
- Disc brakes
- Bucket Seats
- Center Console
- Rally gauge package
- AM Radio
- 23 Posi-Traction differential
- Rally wheels
- side mirror
This GTO was treated to a complete high quality, body off, bumper to bumper restoration. There was no rust or damage and it still wears all its original body panels. There are no dents in the paint or the chrome and the stainless all shine like new.
The undercarriage and all suspension components all received the same high quality level of factory detailing. The car was not undercoated when new (nothing to hide) and is extremely solid and rust free.
The interior has also been treated to a full restoration. All new upholstery, door panels, headliner and carpeting were installed. The gauges are crisp and bright, the dashboard looks like new and the wood grained detailing is excellent.
The entire vehicle was rewired with a new factory style wiring harness.
The original HO 400 CID V8 with 4 Barrel carburetor along with all mechanical items (steering, transmission, differential, etc.) were completely rebuilt during the restoration. The engine and carburetor are completely dialed in and the car starts with ease. The engine compartment has the correct hoses, clamps, cables and even a Delco Energizer battery.
Reviewing the PHS documentation shows this GTO to be all proper (colors and features) and correct. It was built at the Fremont, CA (BF) plant during the 3rd week of November 1966 and shipped to Morris Motors in Flagstaff, AZ where it was sold July 7, 1967 (copy of original sale contract included). This car spent its life in Arizona until 2018. It now resides in sunny Poway, CA. This GTO has had limited use solely as a collector car only accumulating 1,100 miles since the restoration was completed. It has been detailed and had a full mechanical inspection performed. This GTO fires right up even when cold and performs very well. The steering and brakes function as they should and the car is a delight to drive. Doors, hood and trunk all open and close like a new 1967 Pontiac should. This GTO is ready for driving as well as showing. It also comes complete with a copy of the original sales contract, Protect-o-plate, owner’s manual, and warranty booklet.
The physical condition of this GTO is between a No. 1 and No. 2, but the great color combination and the abundance of original factory options give increased valuation (+15% Factory Air Conditioning, + 15% Factory 4-speed). Data points include the following: Hagerty Value for No. 1 Condition $102,700, Hagerty Value for No. 2 Condition $86,580. NADA Guide for High Retail $91,000. This is an all numbers matching GTO with all the right specs in the best colors and ready for the new owner to drive and show this beautiful car.
Priced to sell: $70K. Contact Chris Cowman for more information at 67GTO@flatbrokespeed.com
More photos available upon request.
1952 Chevrolet Business Coupe
- Black with grey interior
- Straight 6 194 CID engine from 64 Chevelle
- New TCI 350 TH automatic transmission
- 12 Volt upgrade
- New Coker white wall tires (less than 100 miles)
- New aluminum radiator
- New front disc brakes from 73-77 Chevelle and rear drums
- All new brake lines
- Newly rebuilt 1 BBL carburetor
- All new engine hoses and gaskets
- New gas tank and fuel lines
- New rear leaf springs
- Front and rear seatbelts installed
- New registration Feb.2022 just paid.
- Contact Don….(714) 390-9657 Huntington Beach Area
1941 Ford 2-door Sedan $35,000
Contact Lynn Kunce (858) 338-0375
Plus extra bumper, chrome front grill and one chromed side grill, front bra, and miscellaneous small parts